A link I want to look at again:
http://www.us.mensa.org/Content/AML/NavigationMenu/Programs/GiftedChildren/BookList/Gifted_Children_s_Bo.htm
Sorry I haven't gotten to blog much yet! On Thursday night, my dear great-grandma passed away, and from then until the funeral this (Monday) morning, I've been running. I finished the newsletter about 30 minutes ago and called Mrs. M. - I sure hope I didn't wake her up! She is so patient with me when I am running behind on stuff. I spoke at the funeral, and it went over very well - I prayed and prayed and prayed that I would say the right thing and wouldn't disappoint everyone. Thank God it did well!
- Note to self: GET A DAILY PLANNER! IT'D MAKE YOUR LIFE A LOT SMOOTHER!
- Random fact: I'm in charge of the Make-A-Wish fundraiser we're doing for April - it's a WALK-A-THON. WHOO!!! *faints of exhaustion*
Did I mention that I got 5 hours of sleep Monday morning, went through a funeral, choir, a meeting, and practically did the whole newsletter...and NOW...on TUESDAY morning, I am finally getting back in bed. *random* Plush pillows, please.
The link above is a list of books for parents of Gifted Children. I wanted to look over the list. You might find it interesting, too. ;)
Love,


















0 comments:
Post a Comment