Ok, so, I have been trying to do Phantom of Venice, a recent HerInteractive game. I am stuck at this one part, and I have been given a spoiler on how to do it, but the problem is, I'd have to go back to a "Second Chance" save to be able to do that, but .... I don't want to go back!!! I think I'll just have to do it, though. :[.
Anyone have any good ideas for Halloween dressup? (We celebrate it more as a fall thing, but just so you'd know what I'm talking about...) I'm like, GAH! I have used up all my ideas in the last few years, and all the materials! What am I supposed to wear?! Or should I just not wear anything, and act like a mature young adult?!
I can't tell you how much I dislike the pressure to act like a mature young adult... :D Yes, I'm a bit grumpy this morning, you're not imagining it, yet I'm pretty happy, too. I think that it will be a lot of fun to use emotions in writing my book. I think that today I will be able to write some, and when I get my first (rough draft) chapter, I'll put it in the "Sisterhood of Teenage Writers" to get critiqued and commented on.
Love ya'll! Must go to breakfast!
S.S.
aka
R.W.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Nancy Drew PC Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment