It's been quite a while since I've been on here. Sorry! It just happens. Subscribe, and you don't have to check so much. (I think.) Ok, so awhile ago I made a blog about my writing stuff, right? Well, it has kindof panned out, because I haven't had time to write, and it's just not motivating me. So I have a new idea. I'm going to try starting a Yahoo! group for me & my friends who write some (Kye, Lizzie, Rosetta), to put our books on there, piece by piece, to share it with the others, and to get and give a little advice and critiquing. Anyone interested?
*crickets* *crickets*
Well, I'll just email you an invite. If interested...oh yeah, there's also Christina, that I could ask if she wants to join...I'll leave that decision up to group after/if it is formed. I thought ya'll might think it would be fun. If it doesn't pan out (like my 1st idea), then who cares! I think it'll be fun, and will motivate me to write more.
About the Fireproof ad thing...isn't it cool? Like the note at the top of it says, I went to see it, and was so excited, I just HAD to express it by putting the biggest widget for it possible to go at the top of my blog. :D It was really awesome. Liz and I went to see it together, and we had the idea, when the church decided to do a movie on a teen, it would be so fun to act in it! Wow, it was really romantic, I thought. <3 So touching! It's on my list of TOP MOVIES TO BUY WHEN THEY COME OUT: along with Prince Caspian. Wow. I think I'll add that Prince Caspian video/The Call to the blog, at the bottom. It is POWERFUL, and MOVING, believe me. Watch it! :) At your leisure, of course.
Side note: I am reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and I LOVE it!!!! It is so good! If you haven't ever read it before, please consider reading it! It is HILARIOUS! (At least to me!) And if you don't want to read it, listen to it off of Librivox! That's what my mom is doing. (http://librivox.org)
Is anyone reading this? Just wondering.
S.S.
(aka)
RW
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Behind, behind, behind....but beginning to write!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment