Yup, I'm here...College Station, TX, at 12:15 AM. Been checking over my replacement notes (left the real deal at home...not all of them, though!) Most of it's in my head, so I'm hoping it sticks. :)
Random question: I need ideas for the Little Women party if I do it. Help! I would need to get out the invitations very quickly, just as soon as I get home.
Drove all day, got very tired, watched DVDs 4-6 of the Love Come Softly series, popped in at the place where Dr. Pepper (the drink) was invented and is now made. It was cool. Then we got here, checked in at the college, ran into Mrs. Patti & Jill & Cari, put our bags in our hotel rooms, ate, then went to the general assembly to watch the fashion show winners walk across the stage for like...2 hours. Then went upstairs to see the dance that was going on...not that I was given permission to dance by my parents, and not that I really wanted to, but I wanted to see what it was like, so we went up there, (ran into Abby!) looked in, turned around, Mr. Curtis talked to some agents he knew, and we went back to the hotel (here), looked over my powerpoint...Oh wait, let's back up a sec...big info thing here...
- when we got to the hotel, I opened up my laptop, turned it on, and it was acting horrible! It had nothing on it, just like it was out of the box, and I almost panicked. Eeek! What about my pictures on it, what about my documents, then I remembered that all my special stuff is on MESH! (http://www.mesh.com/) and therefore was safe, and also that my Powerpoint presentation is on a memory stick, so we were saved. I turned it off, went to all the stuff I was telling you about, got back, turned it back on, and it was JUST LIKE NORMAL! I'm afraid to save anything special on my computer now! ;)
I took a shower, Kayla went to bed, I went to work on my powerpoint, and here we are. I need, really, really need to go to bed...6:15 is not very far away.
P.S. It starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning, I don't know when mine is, but it's not too far after that. Be praying for me, and Abby, to do well! I also plan to investigate the bookshop and see what kinds of things they study in college, say, in history class, or math, or science, or LITERATURE, my favorite subject... I know. I'm weird like that. :D I'll be back Friday night!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment