We're in San Antonio to go to the FEAST curriculum fair, then on to Houston Saturday evening to spend the weekend with friends down there. The best part? We get to stay at family/friends' houses the entire time! (That's the reason I have wireless!)
Mom is gone to the writing conference, and I am left here with my brothers and 2nd cousin-in-law and her youngest son, who is 3. It is absolutely blissful, I assure you! No hounding, no reminding of everything I need to do, just peaceful quiet and fun. So relaxing. (Not to say that I don't love my mom...she just can get very annoying when she feels like she has to remind me to do my homework every 5 MINUTES!!! Anyway...yeah.) Happy. And it's a stunning home, too! Mrs. N. came with us and is with Mom. :) That's been fun. The reason I'm not at the conference is because the conference really doesn't start until tomorrow, there's just a writing class today, so they're gone to that, and we rest here in peace. (RIP? lol not exactly what I was thinking...) I need to finish my homework, or Mom won't let me go to the conference tomorrow. I'll blog some more today if possible, because I'm in charge of my own schedule today and can decide when I need a break. ;)
I need to finish several posts, and I haven't kept up with my new goals AT ALL...so I'll try to revive that.
Love to you all...



















4 comments:
well I'm glad you're having fun!
Thanks! It's a much-needed break!
Ooh, that sounds fun!
Post a Comment