Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Background & a New Plan


Once again, Happy Mother's Day, ya'll!

Ok, so I have a new plan: I post normal posts. I also post things that I'm learning in my devotional time, just like a journal of it, only it's more directed to the readers, and is probably done by books of the Bible, just a little bit at a time. I think this will benefit me spiritually because otherwise I can be a lazy Christian and do about 2 minutes of quiet time and forget it 2 minutes later. Hopefully this will stay with us longer. :) I'll do my best to do it every morning! Warning: I'm going on vacation, this Wednesday through next Tuesday, so...I might not be home to do it, maybe I'll get wireless on the road, maybe not. Anyway, I feel a lot more at peace with this plan, and it give the blog more of a purpose! (Other than giving me a place to vent and complain and boast about myself. Ouch. It hurts to admit that, doesn't it?!) I have really been enjoying the posts over at "Like a Warm Cup of Coffee", because they are challenging and uplifting. I want to be like that!

Goals:

  • Add labels to every post

  • Keep my blog Christ-Centered

  • Post at least once every day

  • Write reviews on every book I read

I'll add to it, and if I remember, add it to my sidebar.

I need to go. Lots of love to you all!

0 comments: