Yay for moms! I was going to take a pic of me and my mom, but it hasn't worked out, maybe tomorrow. I've been desperately trying to finish my math which has been holding me up. :( I have to finish it tomorrow afternoon. For Mother's Day Dad got Mom an outdoor grill! We might have steaks on it tomorrow night!
Now that I have you utterly and totally confused... :) I'll explain.
I haven't blogged much because I am trying to figure out my style of blogging. I've been reading tons of blogs, wonderful blogs, and that's where some of the buttons on the sidebar came from.
I've been exhausted this week because I overdosed on sugar last weekend and have been tired all week! grr. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. DIETS. I especially do not like them when your health depends on the diet. :*(
Anyway, I'll stop complaining now.
We planted pretty much all the garden on Friday morning, except for a few extras we didn't have time for. I'm thinking about putting the pics of them planting up here sometime. Maybe.
FYI ... I never put my cell # up on here because I want to protect myself from weird callers. If you want it, EMAIL me, and I'll email it to you!
Need to go. Maybe I'll post about the Bible Bee next. :D
Love,
P.S. Sorry i'm grumpy and random. Tomorrow I'll hopefully feel better. Pray for me? Please? :)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mother's Day is TOMORROW! and other randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment