Finally.........recovered..........from loss of sleep.......*snore*
Yeah. So, I finally got to sleep in today! Yay! I was dreaming this really weird dream about one of my guy friends in our homeschool group really being a girl! And having like...I don't know... identity issues? Don't ask me why I dream stuff like that. I'm strange like that. Time to start working on October newsletter!!! Co-op was fun yesterday, except I felt like crud and had this weird pain on the back of my thigh? Plus, we sat for almost 2 hours straight. My tailbone was seriously complaining by the time we were let out of class. Our teacher is awesome! We will have all this fun homework stuff, we're learning creation science, and are on teams! I was light blue team, but I have no idea who else is on my team, except I know that Liz isn't on my team because she was team...? Short term memory loss here...she told me last night and now I can't remember. Oh, well. Today I get to help my aunt and uncle work on the house they're building! It will be a ton of fun!
Must-go-eat...*collapses of starvation*
Your silly friend,
S.S.
aka
R.W.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment