I was going to post part of this last night, but it was 12:00, and I knew Mom would not be very happy if I needed sleep but was instead blogging at midnight. :) I'm weird, I know.
So, in bible class on Wednesday nights, we are studying Revelation, and what we're learning really hasn't been that interesting. But the last 3 weeks or so, we've been getting into the word picture stuff that is pretty good. I LOVE asking "stumper" questions (I'm bad about that) and I noticed that last night our teacher talked so fast, I couldn't get a word in edgewise to comment or ask questions. I think he was doing that on purpose, but I can't blame him. ;D Anyhow, so we get out of class, and somehow I end up on the end of the girl's row. It really isn't a big deal - I was just hangin' with Caitlyn and we were the last ones out of the classroom. But for some reason, it almost made me feel lonely. Hmph. It was very weird. It made me feel weird. Hmph. And then, for some strange reason, I began to feel like I am independent, love it, wild and wacky, love it, love, love it - and so I almost started humming "That's Just the Way We Roll" (of course) by the JB in the middle of church because I really wasn't paying attention to anything else (which, of course, I should've been paying attention to the devotional.) The chorus was especially meaningful to me at that time "I know we get a little crazy I know we get a little loud I know we're never gonna fake it We are wild, we are free We are more than ya think So call us freaks But that's just the way we roll" . I'm crazy. But being caught up in the moment, I almost started humming in church. So much for the goody-two-shoes good-girl image. (jk :)
I've been confused lately, about...everything. (??) Lord, help me to see what I'm blind to! Like the song by Aaron Shust, Give Me Words to Speak.
Something I've been really realizing is how short life is a how fast it flies, and how we should enjoy the moment while it's here. Melancholy, but true. Don't let this fact make you discouraged! Yesterday I was listening to When You Look Me In the Eyes (or maybe it was the day before on the way to the picnic? Yeah, that's what it was), then A Little Bit Longer. I was ready to cry! It's like, love like you've never been hurt, sing like no one's listening, laugh until you cry - cause life's too short to waste - you don't know what you got till it's gone...some stuff that I need to be reminded of daily. I appreciate my friends - I want to appreciate them before they are gone. I need to appreciate my parents, grandparents, and greatgrandparent before they're gone. Maybe I'm finally getting an eternal perpective. Or maybe I'm just way tired and a little depressed. My smile is getting tired. (Why am I smiling at a computer screen???) Grr. Way nutty up there in my mind, and little foggy, too. I think I ate too much carbs at breakfast. Don't ask me what I'm thinking in sharing my crazy, weird thoughts with the whole world through the internet. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe this afternoon I will delete this post because I regret it, but probably not. Someday this will probably be my only jounal of my teen years.
(Disregard all personal information above)
S. aka R.
S. aka W.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment