Monday, September 1, 2008

It's September 1st! That means that I have ... 1 ... days before school starts. I don't know how I feel about that. I desperately need to finish Pilgrim's Progress before tomorrow, and I'm on page 37 out of ... 400. We rented "Camp Rock" on Friday night, and I definitely don't need to watch that too many times - it gets me 100% focused on the Jonas Brothers, and I have to admit that my thoughts about them don't always stay 100% pure. Therefore, I REALLY have to watch out how much time I spend listening/watching them. Right now, I can't get my mind off of Nick's diabetes, because I know a doctor who has CURED diabetes. I wish I could tell Nick to go to him, and that there IS a cure! I'm just praying, a lot, that if God wants Nick to be told about him, God will open up the door for it. Also, I'm praying that if I'm not going to have a future with one of the Jonas Brothers, that He will take away the attraction! I am believing that I probably don't have a future with one of them, so probably God will take away the attraction, and I can stop worrying about my thoughts! I have to guard them so closely!
Don't know if you have ever seen the musical Meet Me In St. Louis, but I enjoyed it. Look it up on www.youtube.com and you can see some clips from it. SO cute! It's really old.
Several of my friends emailed me this morning, so that is encouraging! I want to post part of Pilgrim's Progress on here sometime...
TTYL!
SS
aka
RW

0 comments: