
I had to share with you - I am now the proud owner (borrower?) of a cell phone! It looks just like the picture to the left, with a little more wear and tear.
The proper explanation: Dad's been letting me use his old cell phone (which he keeps b/c he likes to have a backup if his is somehow ruined) lately whenever we're going to the zoo, LTC, wherever. Anywhere where I might need to leave the group, and they might need to be able to contact me. Anyway, yesterday I needed it, and wasn't able to find it, because, of course, after I use it, I give it back to Dad, and he puts it wherever he puts it. So when I realized that I needed it, I pointed it out to Mom, and she agreed with me that I needed to be able to carry it with me. So, when Dad came home at lunch, I proposed my idea, and he said yes! Therefore, now I have a cell phone with me unless Dad needs it (which is very rare). I don't remember the number right now, I'll add it later. If I forget, remind me. :D I really am just using it, I probably can't call it mine, but I am!
This day has been perfectly wonderful!! Coffee that puts me on top of the world right before school, math finished by lunchtime, a delightful and fun lunch, AND a cell phone on top of that! I am so thankful. :)
Love,
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Cell Phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
Hey Stephanie,
So So Happy For You. You must be sooooooooooooo excited that you have a cell phone. Hows The Coffee tasting?
Kayla
NOT FAIR!!!!!
I am absolutely thrilled!!! Thanks, Kayla, the coffee has been heavenly. How in the world did I live without it??? ;)
I know, Liz. I know. Perhaps now I know what you want for your birthday? ;)
Ooh, very much cool, Stephanie! Congratulations.
Post a Comment