I just realized that ya'll are still in the dark about my LTC stuff, so here's a little snippet of info.
LTC was really refreshing to me. I heard lots of inspiring and choruses, speeches, Bible reading, dramas...the list goes on and on. All the wonderful events I saw just really blessed me this year.
I did pretty well this year...Gold in Speech, Song leading, Drama, Teaching Challenge, Christian Art, and Christian Fiction; Silver in Bible quiz and Children's Book, Bronze in Service Challenge, and they lost my poetry, so I don't know how I did on that. ;)
Still working on Sense and Sensibility, now chapters 1-3 that I need to read...and I decided to trash one of my drafts that's been floating around. One other I'm trying to finish that's all my preachy thoughts on a subject...beware! lol, jk. I'm just being random here.
Be back soon!

LTC was really refreshing to me. I heard lots of inspiring and choruses, speeches, Bible reading, dramas...the list goes on and on. All the wonderful events I saw just really blessed me this year.
I did pretty well this year...Gold in Speech, Song leading, Drama, Teaching Challenge, Christian Art, and Christian Fiction; Silver in Bible quiz and Children's Book, Bronze in Service Challenge, and they lost my poetry, so I don't know how I did on that. ;)
Still working on Sense and Sensibility, now chapters 1-3 that I need to read...and I decided to trash one of my drafts that's been floating around. One other I'm trying to finish that's all my preachy thoughts on a subject...beware! lol, jk. I'm just being random here.
Be back soon!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment