Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Loyalty Whatsoever

I am sad to inform everyone that our sweet dog, Trixie, (pictured below) has run away. ;'(

Yesterday morning, when Dad was about to leave, he noticed that the gate to the backyard was wide open. He checked the dogs, Trixie was gone, Feathers (our loyal one) was still here. Now, this is not the first time Trixie has run away, so the Animal Control lady is looking for her, and knows her pretty well. Hmph. Our theory about Trixie is that, since we haven't had her since birth, she's not very attached to us. Feathers is, because we've had her since she was very young. But Trixie is not. Pray that we find her!

****Update: she was found by animal control, we had to shell out $15 to get her back, she is settled safely in the backyard again, end of story. Happy ending!*****

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Steph!

Katie said...

Oh, Stephanie, I am so sorry! Pets become such a part of a family it hurts a ton if it splits. I hope you find Trixie!

ann low said...

Hi Stephanie,
How is Trixie? Did she behave herself now. I am a animal lover which I have a dog (Cookie) and a cat (Whiskie) at home.

rgds,